Election Day is November 5, 2019 | Vote Libertarian–we support your rights!
Your vote for our candidates is appreciated!
Please note that you can enroll with the Board of Elections as a Libertarian, since we obtained recognized party status in 2018.
2019 LP Candidates
The following candidates have been issued certifications to appear on the ballot in 2019.
- Veronica Driver – Cohoes City Council Ward 4
- Jamie Allen VanWalker – Allen Town Clerk
- Peyton Kunselman – Olean Ward 6 Alderman (Facebook)
- Lynne Dixon – Erie County Executive
- Rev. Juan Carlos Rivera – Erie County Legislature District 3
- Frank Todaro – Erie County Legislature District 8
- Ryan Stang – Erie County Legislature District 9
- Joseph Lorigo – Erie County Legislator – District 10
- Jeffery Zeplowitz – Amherst Town Clerk
- Sandra Quinlan – Boston Town Clerk
- Robert Geiger – Clarence Town Council
- Thomas Best – Hamburg Town Council
- Michael Mosey – Hamburg Town Council
- William Kolacki – Holland Town Council
- Michael Sherry – Orchard Park Town Council
- Ronald Pilozzi – Tonawanda City Council Ward 3
- Charles Sankey – Tonawanda Town Supervisor
- Jeffrey Piekarec – West Seneca Town Council
- Victor Burman – St. Armand Town Supervisor (Facebook)
- Hank McGrath – Gloversville Mayor
- Brandon Lyon – Johnstown City Water Board
- Nick Phelps – North Tonawanda Clerk/Treasurer (Facebook)
- Katie Martin – Utica Common Council Ward 1 (Facebook)
- Jennifer McCarthy – Wawayanda Town Council
- Chase Tkach – Orleans County Legislature At Large (Facebook)
- Sean Stevens – Minetto Town Supervisor
- Christopher Folk – Seneca County District Attorney (Facebook)
- Angela Einwachter – Prattsburgh Town Council
- Joe Breitwieser – Tioga County Sheriff (Website)
- Keith Price – Owego Town Council
- Rich Purtell – Owego Town Council (Website • Facebook)
- James Russell – Sodus Town Board
The FEC has a lovely 110-page document for candidates considering running for congress, or managing a campaign (right-click to download).
Contact 866-336-3120 to let us know if you want to run or help out.