The Libertarian Party of New York presents the second Empire State Freedom Summit!
The event will be held November 10-11, 2023 at the Rail Line in Syracuse, New York. The weekend will feature speakers and a fundraiser event!
Tickets and sponsorships for the events are as follows:
- General Registration Tickets
- Friday Evening Event ($29)
- Saturday Speakers (includes lunch and dessert) ($89)
- Saturday Fundraiser ($99)
- Full Package ($199)
- Friday Evening and Saturday Speakers ($109)
- Saturday Speakers and Fundraiser ($179)
- Individual Sponsorship Packages
- Bronze Sponsorship ($100) – your name on banner, sponsorship list, and mention in all event announcements
- Silver Sponsorship ($250) – Bronze sponsorship items + your choice of an item from the LPNY store
- Gold Sponsorship ($500) – Silver sponsorship items + exclusive ESFS gift
- The Real Libertarian ($1,000) – Gold sponsorship items + crown and sash
Vendor Tables & Organization Sponsorships
- Vendor Table ($50 for vendors with no merchandise)
- Vendor Table ($100 for vendors with merchandise)
The Empire State Freedom Summit also has space for advertisements available. Once you purchase an ad, email your art file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quarter Page ($25) – 3.75″ x 5″
- Half Page ($50) – 7.5″ x 5″
- Whole Page ($100) – 7.5″ x 10″
NOTE: Schedule is subject to changes and updates as we get closer to the event!
- Friday, November 10, 2023
- 6:00 PM – Informal Opening
- 7:30 PM – Lou Perez, comedian, writer, author
- 8:30 PM – Libertarian Candidates
- 10:00 PM – Closing
- Saturday, November 11, 2023
- 11:00 AM – Welcome
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (with video of Ron Paul Congressional farewell speech)
- 1:00 PM – Shane Hazel, Libertarian candidate for Governor of Georgia
- 2:00 PM – Break
- 2:30 PM – Dr. Clayton Baker, physician, medical freedom advocate
- 3:30 PM – Dan Warmus, Auditing Erie County
- 4:30 PM – TBD
- 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM – Fundraiser Event
The Empire State Freedom Summit Planning Committee is currently working on scheduling speakers for the event. Speakers will be announced in the coming weeks!
- Lou Perez
- Shane Hazel
- Clayton Baker
- Dan Warmus, Auditing Erie County
Comedian, writer, and author, Lou Perez will be performing Friday November 10th to kickoff the 2023 Empire State Freedom Summit at Rail Line in Syracuse!
Come laugh your government pain away with the Webby Award-winning head writer and producer of We the Internet TV! Perez began doing improv and sketch comedy while an undergrad at NYU, where he was part of the comedy group the Wicked Wicked Hammerkatz. He performed at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater (both in NYC and LA) in sketch shows with the Hammerkatz and his comedy duo, Greg and Lou.
In addition to producing sketch comedy, stand-up and opinion writing, Perez is host of The Wrong Take with Lou Perez and The Lou Perez Podcast. His book, That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore: On the Death and Rebirth of Comedy is available on Amazon.
Shane Hazel has been a Libertarian Party candidate for various political offices, including Governor, U.S. Senate, and U.S. House. He serves as an Account Executive at Swan Bitcoin, assisting high net worth clients.
Shane is also a podcaster, producer and host of “Bitcoin Veterans” and “Radical.” He is a Force Recon Marine and the founder of the “Brave Post Traumatic Stress Experience.” He is also a homesteader, homeschooler, husband, and father of three young entrepreneurs.
Clayton Baker, M.D. is an internal medicine physician with a quarter century in clinical practice.
He has held numerous academic medical appointments, and his work has appeared in many journals, including the Journal of the American Medical Association and the New England Journal of Medicine.
From 2012 to 2018 he was Clinical Associate Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics at the University of Rochester.
Dan Warmus is the premier first amendment auditor in Upstate New York.
He runs a channel called Auditing Erie County, with over 80,000 subscribers and 26 million views in two years.
He generates real world government accountability results by exercising his right to record in public.